Best Dialogues Of Grahan – DisneyPlusHotstar, Zoya Hussian, Pawan Malhotra.
Grahan is a heart-wrenching father-daughter story with a violent past inspired by Satya Vyas’s story “Chaurasi”. Grahan is directed by Ranjan Chandel and Shailesh Jha as showrunner, starring Zoya Hussian, Pawan Malhotra, Wamiqa Gabbi, Teekam Joshi, Sahidur Rahman and Anshuman Pushkar as the lead roles in the show.
The show with 8 episodes will leave you in a complex web of emotions along with a reverting mystery to unfold. Grahan is all about an innocent and tender love story in the ’80s that succumbs to the anti-Sikh riots.
From the search for the truth, the story traverses two different worlds set apart by 3 decades but connected by a truth.
The story of Grahan:
The story starts with an IPS Officer Amrita Singh played by Zoya Hussian, being assigned with the reopening of a special case from the past which is linked with the riots that happened back in the ’80s.
As the case’s re-investigation starts, Amrita discovers that her father is accused of the crime. And with the unravelling of the mystery behind the case, Amrita starts getting torn between her duty and love towards his father.
The way the story moves between characters while capturing real emotions is what adds to the overall charm of the show.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Ray – Netflix
Here are some best dialogues of Grahan – DisneyPlusHotstar
1. Sach hamesha jaisa dikhta hai, waisa hota nahi, aur woh samay ke saath apna roop badalta rehta hai.
2. Roop sirf jhoot badalta hai, sach dhundla zaroor ho sakta hai, par kabhi badal nahi sakta.
3. Yahan sacche aur imaandar humesha pareshaan rehte hain.
4. Kuch sawalon ke jawaab nahi hote.
5. Jis desh mein pradhan mantri surakhshit nahi hai, waha apni suraksha ki zimmedari hume khud uthani padegi.
6. Chahe jitni bhi khoshish karlo, sach kabhi na kabhi toh saamne aa hi jaata hai.
7. Duniya hume kabhi bhi samajh nahi payegi, toh unke sawalon ke jawaab de kar bhi kya fayda?
We will keep updating this article with new dialogues as soon as we find. Till then, keep sharing with your friends and family.