Best Dialogues Of Ray – Netflix. Manoj Bajpayee, Kay Kay Menon, Ali Fazal, Harshvardhan Kapoor
Ray is an anthology of four extraordinary stories inspired by a very own, famous and legendary filmmaker Sri. Late Satyajit Ray. This show is directed by Srijit Mukherji, Abhishek Chaubey, and Vasan Bala.
Starring Manoj Bajpayee, Ali Fazal, Kay Kay Menon, and Harshvardhan Kapoor as the lead characters in the show.
The story of Ray
The show contains four short and gripping stories that narrate extraordinary tales of people going through extraordinary life experiences. The lead role in the first story “Hungama Hai Kyon Barpa”, is being played by Manoj Bajpayee as Musafir Ali, where Musafir Ali is a ghazal artist, who is on a journey to find his lost fame.
In the second story, “Forget Me Not”, Ali Fazal plays Ispit Rama Nair, who is a successful entrepreneur. He is regarded as a human-computer given his ability to never forget anything. Slowly in the process, Ispit Nair starts to forget people and everything else, going exactly opposite to what he is known for which puts him in despair.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Broken But Beautiful 3: ALT Balaji And MX Player
In the third story, “Bahrupiya”, Kay Kay Menon plays the role of Indrashish Shah. Though Indrashish Shah has a stable job and life, his passion to be known as a makeup artist still drives him crazy. So, he decides to choose his career as a makeup artist and suddenly his life turns upside down.
And in the final story, “Spotlight”, Harshavardhan Kapoor plays the role of Vikram Arora. Vikram Arora is a Bollywood superstar but suddenly in his career, he encounters a God woman. After seeing the craze and popularity of the God woman, Vikram goes crazy and starts questioning his own talent and existence. He, therefore, tries every odd to prove he’s better than her and messes everything somewhere in the process.
Also read: Best Dialogues From Indori Ishq
Special appearances by Gajraj Rao, Shweta Basu Prasad, Anandita Bose, Bidita Bag, Rajesh Sharma, Dibyendu Bhattacharya, Radhika Madan, Akasha Ranjan Kapoor, Chandan Roy Sanyal puts up another stellar cast giving mind-blowing performances at every edge that doesn’t let you take your eyes off even a bit.
Here are some best dialogues of Ray – Netflix
1. Zindagi ki yahi reet hai, haar ke baad jeet hai.
2. Waqt istri ki tarah hota hai, ranjeeshon ke saare silvaton ko mita deta hai.
3. Waqt jo hai, stree ki tarah hoti hai, khoobsurat.
4. There is a limit for everything.
5. Umar bhar yahi bhool karta raha, dhool chehre pe tha, ayina saaf karta raha.
6. It takes a sharp mind and resilience to survive.
7. Hum sab kya hai ? Bhagwan jaise hi toh hain. Shrishti karta hum bhi hain, janam hum bhi toh dete hain jaise usne diya hai.
8. Insaan kitna bhi kameena kyun na ho jaye, akhir hai toh khuda ka hi banda.
9. Aap pehle insaan nahi hain, aur aakhri insaan bhi nahi honge jo apne aap ko khuda, bhagwan samajh lete aur muh ke bal girte.
We will keep adding new dialogues as we found. Till then, keep visiting and share this article with your friends and family.
Pingback: Men Of Ray - Netflix, Manoj Bajpayee, Kay Kay Menon
Pingback: Best Dialogues Of Grahan - DisneyPlusHotstar - FilmyBuzzMedia