Best Dialogues of The Tomorrow War – Amazon Prime Video, Chris Pratt, Jasmine Mathews, Ryan Kiera Armstrong and J. K. Simmons.
The Tomorrow War is a sci-fi and action movie directed by Chris McKay and written by Zach Dean. Starring Chris Pratt, Jasmine Mathews, Ryan Kiera Armstrong and J. K. Simmons as the lead roles and Yvonne Strahovski, Keith Powers, and Betty Gilpin as the support roles in the movie.
The story of The Tomorrow War:
A troop of military soldiers arrives 30 years from the future to deliver an urgent message that mankind is fighting a global war with extraterrestrial deadly species and they are about to lose. So they came back 30 years past to recruit soldiers and civilians in the hope of the survival of mankind.
Dan Forester is also among the recruits, plays Chris Pratt, who is a normal high school teacher and a family man with children. Dan Forester joins the future military force to fight against the deadly aliens and to save the world for his young daughter. Even Dan tells in a scene, “I was trying to save my daughter, if I got to save the world to save her, then I’m gonna do it.”
So Dan Forester teams up with a brilliant scientist, played by Yvonne Strahovski, and his estranged father, played by J. K. Simmons, to fight and rewrite the fate of the earth.
Though the movie is sci-fi, war and time travelled theme, but we can see a lot of family bonding, emotions and a lot of father-daughter and father-son scenes most time on the screen. The action and cinematography are excellent and nothing to criticise about it.
Also read: Top 5 OTT Shows And Movies Of The Week
Here are some best dialogues of The Tomorrow War – Amazon Prime Video
1. Sometimes a man does what’s best for his family not himself.
2. I was trying to save my daughter, if I got to save the world to save her, then I’m gonna do it.
3. 30 years in the future, we are fighting a war, our enemy is not human.
4. Our enemy is smarter, faster, and stronger than you can possibly imagine.
5. Nothing we do here matters.
6. This is my opportunity to give this world a second chance, second chances are really hard to come by.
7. I’m not gonna hide, I’m gonna fight.
8. You know what it takes to be the best? You gotta say it yourself, loud.
9. You won’t be fighting for your country, you’ll be fighting for the world.
10. Time travels in one direction, it’s like a river.
We will keep adding new dialogues as we found. Till then, keep visiting and share this article with your friends and family.