The Mismatched season 2 is a story about two people who are mismatched, but they fall in love. The characters of Rishi and Dimple were introduced during the first season, but now they’re back together in the second installment. This time around, there will be more than one love story to keep our hearts warm, and fuzzy. Also has some best dialogues.
The second season of Mismatched was probably one of the best seasons in the show’s history. It had a great plot, interesting characters, and a lot of twists that kept us on our toes. Below is a list of some of our favorite dialogues from this season:
Here are some best dialogues from Mismatched Season 2:
1. Confusion toh mind ka hota hai, dil toh hamesha clear hota hai ki usse kya chahiye!
2. I don’t think mere pass reset ka option nahi hai, aage badhna hi padega, aage kya hoga pata nahin. But you know what? meko fight maarne ki bohot practice hai.
3. Ek universal law hona chahiye, lovers can breakup but in friendship, you have to nibhao forever. Because when a friendship ends, uska heartbeat alag hi hota hai.
4. Logon se na umeed nahi lagani chahiye. Chahe woh kitne bhi jigri kyun na ho, kyuki ek baar bharosa gaya toh woh kabhi wapis nahi aata.
5. Ek din ye machine sab cheezen kar payengi bas insaan nahi ban payengi. Kuch mehsoos nahi kar payengi, Gussa, Dosti, Pyaar!
6. Camera 50-megapixel ko ya 100, eventually, we see a picture through our Heart!
7. Own your secret and do not let your secret own you.
8. Aisa koi rule nahi ki just because you start liking someone does not mean you can’t have any feelings for your ex.
If you haven’t watched the new season of “Mismatched”, you’re missing out.
The second season of this show is a lot more fun than the first, and it’s also a lot more plotty.