Best Dialogues From Looop Lapeta That Will Make You Watch The Movie: Netflix, Taapsee Pannu, Tahir Basin, Shreya Dhanwanthary, Dibyendu Bhattacharya
Looop Lapeta is a thriller and crime film, directed by Aakash Bhatia. Starring Taapsee Pannu and Tahir Basin as the lead roles along with Shreya Dhanwanthary and Dibyendu Bhattacharya as the support characters in the film.
The film has a run time of 2 hours and 11 minutes, which will be taking you on a hell of a ride with thrilling and surprising scenes and literally keep you at the edge of the seat.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Haseen Dillruba: Netflix
The Story of Looop Lapeta:
The name of the movie itself says, that there will be connecting and endless loop scenes in the film. Taapsee Pannu plays the lead role of Savi, where she is trying to save her boyfriend while being caught in a time loop.
Tahir Basin plays Satya, who is also the boyfriend of Savi. Satya is a gambler, who lost 50 lakhs of a gangster and the gangster tells him to get his money back within some time.
Now both Savi and Satya try to get the gangster money back but every time it ends with the death of Satya in an endless time loop.
Also special appearances such as Shreya Dhanwanthary, Dibyendu Bhattacharya makes the film even more interesting.
Watch the movie to know that Savi can really able to save Satya from dying.
Here are the best dialogues from Looop Lapeta:
1. Duniye se marr khana aadat hogayi thi, isiliye humne ek dusre ko hi apna painkiller banaliye.
2. For him, it was love at first sight, aur mein, mein bohot bhaag chuki thi, abb bas pao tikana chahthi thi.
3. 50 lakh, 50 minutes aur ek useless boyfriend ki life mere haath pe.
4. Why is it happening? How is it happening? Circle of Life.
5. Soch kal subah teri lottery lagne wali aur tu aaj off hogayi toh kaise lagega? Thoda sad nahi hojayega?
6. Ghadi pe time tha, aur bag pe paisa.
7. Karma ka naam suna hai?
8. Satya is alive again and I have to save him this time.
We will keep updating this article with new dialogues as we found. Until then keep sharing with friends and family.