“Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story” is an Indian web series streaming on SonyLiv. And if you haven’t heard of this show then you are living under a rock. Here are the Scam 1992 dialogues.
But before we move into the iconic dialogues of the show here is a short intro about the show.
The Harshad Mehta Story is an Indian Hindi-language drama web-series directed by Hansal Mehta. Based on 1992 Indian stock market scam committed by stockbroker Harshad Mehta, the series is adapted from journalist Sucheta Dalal and Debashish Basu’s book The Scam:
The director of the show Hansal Mehta is known for blowing the audience’s mind with his direction. All the actors have brought justice to their respective characters but Pratik Gandhi stole the show. Critics Can’t Stop Gushing About ‘Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story’. Not just critics, the show is getting rave reviews from the audience on the internet.
It is the one of the best India web show I ever watched in recent times. And I strongly recommend you to watch the show. Now we move into the:
Here are the best Scam 1992 Dialogues:
1. Old school ho ya new School sab ke syllabus main ek subject common rahta hai: Profit aur voh mera favourite subject hai”
2. Business mein saturation aata hai, dimag mein thodi? wo toh chalta rehta hai na!
3. Jab jeb me money ho to kundali me Shanni hone se kuch farq nahi padta
4. Locha, Lafada Aur Jalebi Fafda Isse Gujarati Ke Life Se Koi Nikal Nahi Sakta
5. Mehta nu Rajma, Market Majama
6. Yeh bombay hai yahan sab badal jayega par samundar nahi aur main is share market ka samundar hi hu
7. Free me to mein mere baap ko bhi tip nahi deta
8. Emotion Mein Insaan Hamesha Galti Karta Hain
9. Laalaa, Risk Hain to Ishq Hain
10. Dekho mein Cigarette nahi pita per jeb me lighter jarur rakhta hoon Dhamakka karne ke liye
11. Share market itna gehra kuaa hain jo pure desh ki paise ki pyaas buja sakta hain
12. Success Kya Hain?? Failure ke baad ka naya chapter