Best Dialogues Of Haseen Dillruba: Netflix, Vikrant Massey, Taapsee Pannu, Harshvardhan Rane, and Aditya Srivastava.
Haseen Dillruba is a thriller and romantic movie, directed by Vini Mathew. Starring Vikrant Massey, Taapsee Pannu, and Harshvardhan Rane as the lead roles in the movie.
The movie has a run time of 2 hours and 15 minutes is gonna be a hell of a ride with the intimate scenes, sudden surprises, love, lust, deceit and unexpected truths in the overall movie.
The story of Haseen Dillruba:
Taapsee Pannu who plays the role of Rani Kashyap in the film marries a local engineer Rishu, played by Vikrant Massey. Rishu falls in love with the Rani at the glance they met. And Rishu tries to keep Rani happy by all means but suddenly Rishu dies in a blast.
As the investigation starts, the police picks up Rani as the prime suspect and the shadow of doubt falls on Rani where the layers of Rani’s personality comes out slowly bit by bit. There are hints of Rani’s affair with Neel Tripathi while the investigation goes on.
Harshvardhan Rane plays a pivotal role in the film as Neel Tripathi. The police also suspect that Rani affair with Neel is also gonna be the reason behind Rishu’s murder. Now by all means Rani has to prove herself as innocent in the film.
Special appearances such as Aditya Srivastava also known as CID star plays the investigation officer role in the film and wants to prove Rani is the culprit behind the Rishu murder.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Grahan – DisneyPlusHotstar
Here are some best dialogues of Haseen Dillruba: Netflix
1. Chote chote shehron me na, bade bade qatl kara dete hain pata hi nahi chalta.
2. Sambandh toh maansik hota hai, sharirik toh sambhog hota hai.
3. Paagalpan ki hadh se na guzre, wo pyaar hi kaisa ? Hosh mein toh rishte nibhaye jaate hai.
4. Amar prem wahi hai jisme khoon ke halke halke se cheentein ho taki usse buri nazar na lage.
5. Har kahani ke na bohat pehlu hote hain, farak bas he hota hai ki kahani sunata koun hai.
6. Abhi unki aankhon mein khatak rahi hu toh kya, kabhi toh dil mein dhadkungi.
7. Nafrat bhi ussi se hoti hai, jisse bohot pyaar hota hai.
8. You don’t listen to your mind, and I don’t listen to my heart, no one listens to each other in this city.
We will keep updating this article with new dialogues as we found. Until then keep sharing with friends and family.
Pingback: Haseen Dillruba Review - Netflix, Vikrant Massey - FilmyBuzzMedia
Pingback: Best Lessons From Haseen Dillruba: Netflix - FilmyBuzzMedia
Pingback: Best Dialogues From Toofaan - Farhan Akhtar - FilmyBuzzMedia