Best Dialogues From Toofaan – Farhan Akhtar, Mrunal Thakur, Paresh Rawal, Darshan Kumar, Vijay Raaz
Toofaan is an inspiring story of an orphan boy who grown up as a local goon in Mumbai later turns out to be a boxer at the National level, directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. Starring Farhan Akhtar, Mrunal Thakur and Paresh Rawal in lead roles and Darshan Kumar, Vijay Raaz as the supporting roles in the film.
The movie has a runtime of 161 minutes in total will give you satisfaction in watching and leave you blind by Farhan Akhtar’s brilliant acting.
The story of Toofaan
The story of Toofaan starts with a fight where Aziz, played by Farhan Akhtar, beating some locals. Aziz is an orphan boy who grew as a local goon in the streets of Dongri. Later he meets a young and compassionate girl Ananya, played by Mrunal Thakur, who leads Aziz to the right path and helps him become a boxer and a better person.
Paresh Rawal leaves a huge impact with his roles of both as Ananya’s father and also Aziz’s boxing coach. Supporting characters such as Darshan Kumar and Vijay Raaz also played their roles so perfectly.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Haseen Dillruba: Netflix
Here are some best dialogues from Toofaan – Farhan Akhtar
1. Sabke paas choice hota hai, kya banna hai kyun banna hai sab apne haath me hota hai.
2. Boxing aur bhaigiri me yahi farak hai, ring ke andar saandh aur ring ke bahar hum sab dost hain.
3. Zindagi jeete jeete agar koi jud gaya toh jud gaya. Ye hotel thodi na hai ki ‘Aye menu dena ek veg ladka chahiye’.
4. Arey wo bhi mere tarah yatim khane ke bacche hain, jab unse milta hoon na lagta hai apna bachpan dobara jee raha hoon.
5. Tum yatimkhane ke bacchon me apna bachpan sudharne jaate ho ya apne jaisa gunda banne ka training dene jaate ho ?
6. Apne area me na sab apne saamne ghutne pe gir jaate hain, naak ragadte hain, salam thokte hain. Wo izzat nahi hai itna maalum hai.
7. Jab life mauka degi, kya karega ? Aane dega ya jaane dega?
8. Aziz mai jab bhi yahan aati hoon na, sooraj ko pyaar me dooba deti hoon. Kyunki agle din jo sooraj ugta hai wo mera hota hai.
9. Bhai mohabbat ka chewing gum mat fula, fatega to apne muh pe laafa ayega.
We will keep updating this article with new dialogues as soon as we find them. until then, keep sharing this article with your friends and family.