Best Dialogues From Sardar Udham That Will Make You Watch The Film
The incident that fuelled the Indian freedom struggle with rage and strengthened it was the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. It rose many heroes and one such unsung hero, fighting away from the country, in London, the heart of the British Empire, was Sardar Udham Singh.
Shoojit Sircar has created yet another masterpiece and Vicky Kaushal has thoroughly lived his character with utmost justice.
This is a piece of cinema holding tightly on to India’s past with marvellous portrayal where the actions of its characters spoke more than the characters themselves.
Here are some best dialogues from Sardar Udham that will make you watch the film.
1. I was fighting. Fighting for freedom. Freedom is my birthright and fighting for freedom is no crime.
2. Main keh raha hu it was a protest. Against you. You Britishers have plundered us, divided us, looted us, robbed us of all dignity, finished our economy! It is time for you to leave my country!
3. Jab main 18 saal ka hua, toh mere granthi ji ne mujhse kaha, “puttar jawaani rab ka dia hua tohfa hai. Ab yeh tere upar hai, ki tu iss tohfe ko zaaya karta hai ya isko koi matlab deta hai.” Puchunga unse, meri jawaani ka koi matlab bana ya zaaya kardi.
4. Duuje ki azaadi cheen ke koi fayda nahi. Aaj tum kisi ki cheenogi, kal duja tumhari cheenega. Jang badi beimaan cheez hai. Aapko lagta hai aap jeet te ho. Koi nahi jeet ta, no body wins. Only hatred wins.
5. Koi country kisi insaan ko punish kare, toh law. Par koi country kisi country ke against crime kare, toh kya aapka law usse crime maanta hai? British Government ne crime kia, ab bhi kar raha hai.
6. Aadmi ko maara ja sakta hai, uske vichaaron ko nahi. Aur jiss vichaar ka waqt aaya ho, usse waqt bhi nahi taal sakta. Muft mein haq koi nahi dega. Ya toh protest ke badle milega, ya ladke. Ideology achchi aur sahi honi chahiye. Nahi toh uske bina jo aazadi milegi, woh iss ghulami se bhi daravni hogi. Abhi jo halaat hain, unmein hum apni aazadi aur apne buniyadi haq ko apna maan kar, iss oppressive sarkar ke vajood ko reject kare hain.
7. Revolutionary kehlaane ki bhi shartein hain. Aap biased nahi ho sakte, communal nahi ho sakte, casteist nahi ho sakte. Revolutionaries mein class nahi hoti. Sabse importance cheez hai equality. Har insaan ko barabar samajhna, aur humanity mein vishwaas hona chahiye.
8. Terrorist aur revolutionary mein farak hota hai. Revolutionary symbolic act karte hain, apni protest ko register karne ke liye. Woh terror se kisi ko darana ya dhamkana nahi chahte. Ulta apne symbolic act se woh logon ko inspire karte hain apna haq mangne ke liye. Revolutionary ki sirf ek hi ladai hai, aur woh hai, freedom ki ladai. Aur sabke freedom ki ladai.
9. Yeh log humein rebels bulaate hain. Agar apne rights mangna rebellion hai, toh theek hai, hain hum rebels.
10. I fight for the freedom of my people… you equal, you march for being equal. I no equal. I no free. First my country free, then equal, then march, (for) equality
11. The ordinary people, the common people, the peasants, they liked us (Britishers). But the educated…Students…Communists! They incited the common people, they instigated the rebellion.
12. My country, I, prisoner. Watched all the time. Marzi ke beej ni bo sakta main, geet ni ga sakta. Even poetry was banned. No free will. Can’t breathe. I here, on exile – forced out of my country. My own country!
We will keep updating the article with new dialogues as we find.
ALL IMAGES ARE FROM AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
Leave a Reply