Best Dialogues From Maharani Web Series – Huma Qureshi, SonyLIV
Maharani is a political drama series inspired by the real events that happened back in the 1990s in Bihar. Huma Qureshi is playing the lead role as Rani Bharti in the web series. The show is set to release on the 28th of May 2021 and gonna stream on SonyLIV.
The show is directed by Karan Sharma and co-produced by Naren Kumar and Dimple Kharbanda. Huma Qureshi playing the lead role along with Sohum Shah, Amit Sial, Kani Kusruti and Inaamulhaq as co-stars in the show.
The story of Maharani:
Rani Bharti is an Indian household and illiterate woman. All she cares about his husband Bheema (Chief Minister of Bihar) and always wanted to take him back to the village.
Bheema, Chief Minister of Bihar is attacked by few goons. Due to his health issues after the attack, he resigns as the Chief Minister of Bihar. After his resignation, everyone in the political party is expecting his new successor. But surprising everyone, Bheema announces Rani Bharti as the new successor of his role as the new Chief Minister of Bihar.
Also read: Best Dialogues Of Broken But Beautiful 3: ALT Balaji And MX Player
Rani Bharti is an illiterate woman, who has no interest in politics. But she was forced to take the role of new Chief Minister of Bihar.
But the real question arrives here that does an illiterate woman can handle such big responsibility of being a Chief Minister of a state. Especially when the whole political system in the state is dominated by males.
Watch the show to know Rani Bharti takes the responsibility as new Chief Minister of Bihar.
Also read: The Family Man S2 Trailer Out: Here Is What We Can Expect
Here are some best dialogues from Maharani web series:
1. Bihar is not a state, it’s a state of mind.
2. Yeh sab itna mard log kaahe hai, aisa mardano sarkar ka mukhya mantri aap humko kaahe banaye hai.
3. Humse pachas so litre dhood dualo, 500 gobar ka gowtta banalo, par ek din main itne file pe unguta lagana na, humse nahi hopayega.
4. Jinn bottle se bahar nikal chuka hai, Rani abb Bheema ke bas mein nahi hai.
5. Kabhi kabhi hame samajh mein nahi aata ki hame kon jyada nuksan pohuchaya hai ki woh joh hum par goli chalaya ya aap.
6. Ab satta aur suhaag, dono aapke haath mein hai. Jaise aap uchit samjhein.
7. Yaachna nahi, ab rann hoga. Jeevan jay ya maran hoga.
8. Humaare gaon ki kahaavat hai ki, haathi chale bajaar aur kutta bhaunke hajaar.
We will keep updating the blog with new dialogues once we find them. Until then share this article with your friends and family.
Leave a Reply